Monday, September 15, 2014

Wild Wild Wet : Sep-14

A continual of events for the school holidays… Since En’en was born, I did not remember bringing her to “Wild Wild Wet”, mainly because we felt that this place was overpriced and with the nice public pools nowadays, kids could enjoy similar fun with the water. This idea came when I saw on Facebook some pictures posted on “Wild Wild Wet” which recalled my memories and also, with my new NTUC membership card to entitle to more discounts, I decided we should visit this place again after a break of more than 8 years at least.
The sun was bright and welcoming. We arrived at the place shortly after the opening hour, and started immediately with the water features around. When En’en told Shin Yang that “This was the best pool in my life” and “This was the best day in my life”, I felt it was heart-warming to know that the kids were appreciative and grateful in life and the things we were doing.
After more than 2 hours of fun, I ‘retreated’ and got change to take some photographs of the gals. Although Shin Yang was not too happy about this initially, she was pleased to see the nice photographs later that evening. The models however, paid the price of being sun-burned. :P

No comments: