Monday, September 15, 2014

RWS Aquarium : Sep-14

It was the start of the short school vacation in September, and the kids were already asking where to go… It was always a funny situation where the kids would like to go out but do not know where! And, the responsibility always lay on their papa’s shoulders, probably right since I would be their main sponsor most of the time.
Having heard from friends who visited Singapore that our RWS Aquarium was one of the world class standard, I thought it might be a good place to explore this time since personally, I was keen too. Thus, I went ahead to book the promotional tickets online and got the gals ready to set off. My decision to book online was proven wise, the queue was so damn long when we arrived at the venue and luckily, I could skip and collect my tickets from the service counter instantly.

The tour started off with the Maritime museum, with a good introduction to the Maritime history around Asia Pacific. Qi and Xuan went crazy around this place, taking selfie with the nice pictures and statues. With today’s convenience in self-photography, it was undoubtful why “Selfie” was recently included into the dictionary.


Passing the museum, we were directed to a fantastic 4D theatre show which later brought us down to the entrance of the long awaited aquarium. The aquarium was magnificent, many awesome views which were so captivating. Fortunately or brilliantly, I had brought along my flash which produced the photos very well in this dark area. It was good fun and start of the school holiday I thought, but our hungry En’en had felt differently towards the end of the tour.


Hungry En'en

No comments: