Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Victor : Jan-11

Almost the whole world celebrates Victor's & Papa's birthday on Jan 1!

Part 1..
Mummy used to buy 2 cakes for the celebration - one for Pa to cut, and another one for Victor to cut. How thoughtful, right? Well.. mummy & most of us enjoy eating cakes too, so celebrating two birthdays was also the perfect excuse to buy two different flavored yummy cakes to gobble! (;

Hong, Flo & Dor bought & decorated this year's special cake - cute uncle cake! for both Pa & Victor. It's a chocolate cake.. no it's actually a black forest one, my favourite; mummy would have eaten too..


Part 2..
This year, Jackie & Benny invited us for their New Year get-together. Not only that, Jackie even prepared a surprise birthday cake for Victor! However, Victor's proudest moment must be when his nieces & nephews sang him a spontaneous & resounding Happy Birthday song the moment he stepped into Benny's house!! Boy, wish I'd captured that moment.. Thereafter he said, "It's the first time my nieces & nephews celebrated my birthday for me! (: It's also since a loong while I am the only birthday guy!" (;

No comments: