Monday, September 15, 2014

Watch Lion Dance at Takashimaya : Sep-14

Since earlier this year when I participated in the planning for XinYang and YongYang anniversaries in November, I had been kept well informed by Adrian on their activities. Performing and watching Lion Dancing had always being a passion for myself, and I could feel the similar passion exhibited by these younger generations. Their boundless display of energy and enthusiasm was encouraging and one of my easily achievable role was to support them to my best ability.
The troupe continuous effort finally reaped off a remarkable result when YongYang won the championship in ladies’ open division this year. They were also invited to perform at Takashimaya during the National Lion Dance competition in conjunction with the Mooncake festival. On this happy occasion, I brought along the family to watch their performance and also took the opportunity to exercise my L-lens.

No comments: