Thursday, March 12, 2020

Juz A Day’s Breakfast : Mar-2020

En has been skipping breakfast at home nowadays so that she can eat with her friends during recess time. Apparently to eat at both home then recess, which is about 2-3 hours later, is too much.. Anyway, she got fed up with me asking her every morning if she wants breakfast that she told me once and all, “I don’t want breakfast, okay!!”😤
Fine..

Occasionally when she saw the breakfast I was preparing before she steps out of the house, she would ask if she could have some.. Sometimes she would also want me to leave some for her when she saw my breakfast pics on IG story or our family group chat. 😂😂

Anyway, this morning I asked her, “Do you want zero, one or two boiled eggs?” She said anything and whatever.. Whatever that means??🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Having some time, I plated her two boiled eggs really nicely.. afterall she’s become a fussy eater who doesn’t take her greens and veg or even some fruits out of my sight.. So I took this chance to try to feed her properly. 


When she saw her plate, she asked, “How come boiled eggs can be so fanciful one?” Yaaas!!✌🏻

It’s quite a full plate and I didn’t expect her to finish it. I even told her to juz eat what she wants.. but guess what?


She wiped it clean!! 😋😋😄😄
I’m a gratified mum..🥰🥰

No comments: