Sunday, March 11, 2018

En’s Last SYF rehearsal @ HIPS : Mar-18

2 years ago when En was still in P3, was the first time En joined the main orchestra to play for the Singapore Youth Festival presentation. Naturally, she was extremely excited. And so was I. When I offered to help out for the SYF to move the heavier instruments, En was most supportive!!

Alas, that was not the case this year! When I offered again to help out for their SYF this time, En was most quick to reject me!! 😤 She said for sure there’ll be many parents who would be keen to help out and that I should stay away!!??😤😤 Anyway, I told her to juz not submit my agreement firm to help out if she’s so against that idea this time..  Haiz.. guess En has reached the stage where she won’t want to see her mum in school anymore..... ) :

I was rather surprised that she eventually submitted my form and I was selected among other parents to help out on their rehearsal day. 

Amidst my duty of putting on lip stick for the kids and transporting a percussion instrument, I managed to capture a few pics of En and her friends!







No comments: