Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day 2014 : May'14

For the second year in a row, En was the most excited about this special Sunday known as Mother's Day. 

My first Mother's Day gift came from laogong. Upon my request, he bought me a set of 3 Corelli casserole dishes from OG. (^^)

This year En did not draw me so many pictures or cards but she did give me an A4 sheet of paper with her drawings and a paper holder; she said it's a folder for me to put my documents!! On top of that, she also gave me a star with ribbons hanging; she said it's a keychain!! (: And a bangle.. actually she's got two of them, one in black and the other turquoise, and she's asked me to choose; when I selected the turquoise one, she had insisted i should take the black one as it's more mature!!? She also gave me a Minion wallet which she did not want.. (^_^"')

I had thought only En would give me gifts for the day so I was pleasantly surprised when Xuan also drew me a card in the evening.. 


Well, Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: