Wednesday, November 13, 2013

En's Last Day @SK : Nov-13

The last couple of days were filled with Qi and I beading and putting together a personalized souvenir for each of En's SK classmates. Finally those were done. All in preparation for En's last day at SK. En's last day at SK was a princes-and-princesses themed party whereby all the graduands become princes and princesses, juz like how founder Ikeda Sensei would refer to them..
*** ***
Unconsciously, En's 3-year SK journey also marks the end of my daily travel to, chanting in and hanging around at our Tampines kaikans. This also marks the end of my Tampines mummy life--no more shopping at the round market, at street 81 supermarkets and shops, and popping to tampines mall or tampines one at will. This also marks the end of my daily gongyo and daimoku with ex-kotekitai comrade.. Also the end of those SK mummies bonding session when our children are in school.. The end of my morning home visits to my WDs..

I still vividly recall of my decision to enroll En into SK. It was a decision not so popular within the family due to the distance of the school from our home. Nevertheless, at my insistence, Victor had no objection, as long as I take up the responsibility of ferrying En to and from school.. which I did.

When I enrolled En into SK after their open house after my P5 camp in the year of 2010, I text mummy to inform her, and received one of mummy's last text messages to me, "Good lah!"

No comments: