Friday, June 14, 2013

Printed My Car Decals At Last : Jun-13

Since at least 5 years ago, I have been thinking of printing a car decal with words consisting of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.  This thought came about whilst travelling on the road, I often see many cars with car decals professing "Jesus loves me" or "南无阿弥陀佛".

Maybe I am juz plain jealous; I also want a car sticker telling the road-users next to my car the existence of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.  Much as I have been observing and asking around, such a thing does not exist.  I have to print my own.

I recalled asking for quote for printing of car decals and vaguely remembered the unit price came out to be rather exorbitant, hence I did not pursue.  This year as I was squeezing brain juice for my WD formation day, the idea of giving out car decals as souvenir came up.  I mean, it would not be as much fun if my car is the only one in the entire Singapore to have such a car decal, isn't it?  Having more cars going around with stickers of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo would surely create a teeny weeny more awareness of this Mystic Law, right?

Very quickly, I have to come up with something to print as well as find a printer who would deliver my car decals in less than two weeks.  The Buddhist gods must be helping because from googling for local car sticker printers which were mainly from car sites, I was quickly guided to look for printers more suitable for my budget and who can help me with what I want within my rather tight time frame too.

So here you are, our very own car decal with Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!

Our present society is riddled with all kinds of sickness, be it physical, mental, social or whatever.  Nam-myoho-renge-kyo will be able to help us overcome the suffering of all these sickness, regardless of one's background.  Everyone should at least know of this and test it out for themselves!

Well, if you like what you see in this car decal and would also like to display it on your car, please PM us and we would gladly send one to you! (^_^)

No comments: