Monday, June 24, 2013

En's Holiday Program This Jun -- Chinese Drama Camp : Jun-13

I cannot remember if Soka Kindergarten has offered this program in the last two years, but the enrolment form of this Chinese Drama Camp came at the right time when I was wondering if I should do something to hype En's interest in Chinese!  Thus despite the rather costly fee of $220 for a 3-hourly class for 5 days, I made up my mind to put En through it.  To do this, I have to bring En back to SK on weekdays for the entire third week of the hols.

Fortunately En enjoyed the class and reported daily that she did artwork and dancing in class that morning.  I also gathered that she would be a yellow flower and have two lines and two dances in the performance.. (^_^)

On the last day of her class, which was a Friday, all parents were invited to attend their performance that morning.  As Victor was also on leave the entire week, the whole family went to support En!

No comments: