Saturday, May 11, 2013

Recapping WDFD 2012, Planning WDFD 2013 : May-13

Comparing my enthusiasm for our WD formation day this year and last, it is really as far apart as heaven and earth (天壤之别)!!  In fact, heaven and hell..  I thought and planned so well ahead that I could kickoff with my members at April's zadankai last year; this year's 'annoucement' at May's zadankai was not even done with a fraction of the previous year's zeal and ideas.. and only because Victor insisted that I share something on our WD formation day.

Haiz.. even if I cannot pep up myself for this year's WDFD, I have to pep up my WDs, right?  Hence, I decided to put together some photos of last year's WDFD to remind us all of what and how we did last year.  This turned out to be the second photo montage I ever did, also in preparation for my role in this year's P5 camp as photographer and in-charge of the camp's photo montage.

After putting all the tangible pictures together, they proceeded to generate lots of intangible memories after playing and replaying and replaying the clip... I turned out to be the one most touched by it and motivated to work hard for this year's WDFD!  However, I was not the only one.. Mona and Sreya also shared similar sentiments!  Mona and I determined to exert our utmost for the remaining time we had until the formation meeting; we shall make it our most memorable one yet!!! q(^_^)p

No comments: