Thursday, December 5, 2019

My first guitar recital : Dec-19

After taking guitar lessons with Justin for more than 6 months, I was finally ready to performance my first guitar recital. Justin had partnered with a singer teacher, Bevlyn and booked a good venue at Clark Quay.  This recital would team up Justin's students along with hers and performed about 10 songs.  This time, I would be doing three of them.

Personally, I was pretty nervous about fouling up during this performance and letting the singers down, I therefore took much effort to practise these 3 songs for more than a month, also together with Xuan singing them.  That evening, everyone came to support me except Xuan as she was having her Prom.  The performance turned up well, I did not made any serious mistake and the tempo was good too.  It was a very valuable experience indeed and I looked forward to the next recital now.







No comments: