Saturday, May 5, 2018

5.3 Official Photographer : May-18

As part of the Angsana group, it was my second time to officially take the 5.3 event at HQ.  This is a big event for SGI where our presidents had their inauguration and also a day to celebrate with the mothers in the Soka Family.

During my first 5.3 assignment 3 years back, I actually had a minor car accident at the Tampines carpark on my way there.  Nevertheless, I managed on to execute and complete my duty.

This year was also special for Shin Yang.  Instead of participating the event as a mother, she was performing for the mothers with her Symphonic Band instead.  This coincidence, again, allowed me to take photos for Shin Yang and her band, 'officially'.

This is also my first time taking photos with shirt and tie.  It was only the next day when Shin Yang reminded that what was missing was a nice photograph of us together, participating in 5.3!  So true... :-) Nevertheless, proud to be part of it again.






No comments: