Saturday, January 20, 2018

Dental implant first episode : Jan-18

For the last 10 years, I had been losing tooth after tooth and finally now, all my molars were gone except 1.  This January, after serious consideration, I finally decided to bite the bullet and do implants for all my missing molars.  However, it will be an expensive, painful and long process of almost a year.

Nevertheless, I put this as one of my new year resolution and pray for my courage, good fortune for a great doctor and also, every implant successes.

20-Jan was my first implant surgery on my right side, procedure include 2 implants on my lower right, a sinus lift on my upper right and an extraction on my upper right.  It completed after slightly more than an hour, but left me with a very swollen face for the next few days.



No comments: