Sunday, October 9, 2016

Another stay at MBS : Oct-16

The last time when we stayed in MBS, I got a discounted rate because a colleague's spouse was working there.  The stay was very pleasant especially at the infinity pool.  However Papa and Mama were in China for a holiday and did not have a chance to enjoy and experience MBS with us and I have wanted to bring them to MBS someday.

By sheer luck this year when I was walking around the office looking for someone, a colleague from Jurong approached me and asked if I was available on the 09-Oct (Sunday).  After confirming my availability, she told me that she had booked a room in MBS which she could not go and ask if I would like to stay there?!! Oh my! It did not take me too long to accept her kind offer and that night, I happily broke the news to Papa and Mama and asked them to stay at MBS that day.

Unfortunately Qi and Xuan could not join us due to their exams, but on that day, we visited the infinity pool, sky park and had our dinner at the Imperial Palace Chinese restaurant before leaving Papa and Mama to enjoy the rest of their evening. :-)




No comments: