Saturday, July 26, 2014

My new toy, my telephoto zoom lens : Jul-14


Since buying my full lens DSLR, I had been 'aiming' to have a telephoto zoom lens to go along with it.  As it was rather expensive, I did not jump straight into the buying mood but was reviewing and reviewing for several months.  Finally, after talking to a photo enthusiast and a professional photographer and both echoed how addictive the f/2.8 telephoto was... I think I couldn't wait further.

After reviewing that a third party lens could be better than the original Canon lens and a thousand dollar cheaper, I decided to buy this third party lens, a Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD.  It was very heavy to adopt and play with as it was nearly 1.5kg adding to the camera body.  Nevertheless, I was thrilled by it's quality, I was starting to get addicted to it.

No comments: