Friday, January 3, 2014

En's First Day of Primary School : Jan-14

At long last, En is entering primary school!! Being the youngest and never been in a childcare centre where the lil' ones learn to be independent, to merely say I am rather worried, is a gross understatement. To be frank, I do not think I had this kind of butterflies in my stomach when Qi or Xuan began their primary school education journey; I do not quite understand why the anxiety now, with my no. 3!!?

All I can say is I shall pray, and continue to pray for En until my discomfort goes away. A friend said, "En is a survivor, you don't have to worry about her!" I really want to believe her.. Maybe it is juz that I am getting older and hence more easily anxious? Guess only time will tell.. if my worries have any ground! (^_^)



No comments: