Friday, April 12, 2013

New Photo Wallpaper : Apr-13

My last attempt to refresh the photos on this wall was a failure. Firstly, the photos size were printed wrongly and then, the colour started to fade after a few months and pictures become blurred. I decided that it was probably time to redo the wall again, probably with something different this time. So, I went down to consult one of the best printing company in Bas Besar Complex and after that, decided to print a 4.2 x 1.3 meter photo sticker for the wall! I welcomed the new idea with much anticipation, we even reprinted the entire wall before the ‘gigantic’ sticker arrived. Finally, the day arrived when two professionals came and helped us to stick the photo sticker up to our wall... Such a neat piece of display I thought, very satisfied... :)

Painting the wall


New Photo Wall

No comments: