Tuesday, July 31, 2012

YWD Formation Day : Jul-12


In preparation for the YWD Formation in July, our YWD leaders, Kia and Wee Fang, arranged a home visit to my princesses in June.  Even En was involved, and naturally, she was excited!

Think Kia and Wee Fang told the girls all about the event and each was given a card.. something like the footsteps to the YWD Formation Day.


Hence on the actual day of event -- 15 July, I brought all three girls to the YWD Formation Day @HQ.  It was also my first time there after being a WD for soooo many years!  Hence it was somewhat refreshing.

En thoroughly enjoyed herself with the ballon sculptures and those makeover from the costumes and accessories provided..

The elder girls were running around the various booths offering tatoos and manicure art.. 

Hehee.. met Jiun and Keng there too!
Jiun asked, "Why are you here?" 
Hahaa.. "Bringing my YWDs there of course!!"
It's just a great pity that I think many YWDs out there missed this event as I saw mainly very young girls there brought by their parents, and the FD/SD girls.. Where are our young ladies, those working girls, I wonder ..





No comments: