Thursday, September 8, 2011

Parent Volunteer @ Soka Kindergarten : Sep-11

This was the second time SK has asked for parent volunteers. I have indicated interest the first time but was rejected as they must have gotten enough volunteers. So when the school asked a second time, I juz assume they would surely have enough parents, so did not indicate my availability.

I was pleasantly surprised when Miss Lina called up to ask if I could help out. This time, the children were going to visit Giant, in line with their theme for this term - supermarket. My duties include bringing the children to toilet when needed, help to take pictures,


excited chelsea, ailing & chloe lim on excursion bus!


en's classmates ronak & tin lok..


chloe fong & en..


chloe fong & en cosying up!


lesson in supermart: to buy green apples or red?


stealing a shot on bus back to SK..


waiting to wash hands & return to class..


all in a morning's work!!

No comments: