Monday, March 28, 2011

A Most Tedious Chore Everyday With En: Mar-11

Every child loves the refreshing and clean feel of a bath & brushing teeth after a loong day. Prepares the child for bedtime, isn't it? Every child, I thought. My children too, even Enen, I know. Nevertheless the end result is not always motivation enough for her to run into the bathroom automatically upon knowing it's bathtime!? 

On good days, En will go, "After I finish my homework, I will go and bath." On bad days, En will scream and cry and simply refuse to go near the bathroom. Even if she has to pass urine, she will deliberately go into the kitchen toilet so as to escape being dragged to bathe against her will immediately after sitting on the toilet bowl. 

This is a typical scene of a moderately bad day. 
Sigh, I always say, "Meow meow meow, Enen is a dirty cat!"

No comments: