Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first lunch box : Aug-09

Recently i was reading on a nutrition book titled "The China Study", a great book which provided me extreme insight on how harmful are animal proteins and dairy products to our human bodies. In fact, the author provides numerous studies and surveys to prove the multiple illness due to intake of meat and dairy.

While reading halfway, i causually made a remark to Shin Yang that i'll like to try having vegetarian for lunch since now that my breakfast is already fruits only. Shin Yang, being such a wonderful wife, had since being thinking how to prepare lunch for me and 'ta-la', my very first lunch box in my life.

Although it was a little too much for my first lunch box, it was delicious and i was resolved to continue this diet, at least for my health.


No comments: